I am a recruiter with Service Master also known as Trugreen, Terminix, Merry Maids etc. We are in the process of doing alot of hiring in the Florida area especially. We have branches in 16 locations in the Florida area that are soon to be hiring sales professionals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
• Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from direct mailing/advertisement, community activities, and other resources.
• Sells programs and services to present and prospective customers through means of telemarketing and traveling throughout assigned territory.
• Develops sales programs and strategies.
• Promotes customer retention and superior service through person-to-person contact and telephone calls.
• Measures lawns and conducts turf analysis.
• Quotes prices, prepares sales contracts, and obtains required approval for orders obtained.
• Maintains current and accurate records on all commercial accounts to include top fifty master account folders, master prospect list, prospect qualification forms, pricing worksheet, and on-site property analysis.
• Estimates date of service to customer, based on knowledge of branch production and service schedules. • Maintains proper sales reports.
• Investigates and collects overdue balances on commercial accounts. QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, two to three years related experience in lawn/horticulture agronomic field and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.