Marco Island Arts Calendar
Founder of this Naples site of NeighborHelp Referrals.
ART LEAGUE, MARCO ISLAND’S CENTER FOR THE ARTS
1010 Winterberry Drive
Open: 1 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
- Artist in Residence Richard W. Rosen: Through Aug. 27, features an exhibit of 25 works in clay.
- “Color Vibrations” Through Sept. 30. A juried exhibit of works by member artists of the Art League Marco Island’s Center for the Arts.
Open to students 16 years of age and up.
- Creative Dramatics with Irene Horowitz: 3:15 to 4:15 p.m. Tuesdays, Sept. 8, 15, 22, 29. $65 per student Grades 1 to 5.
- Art Adventures with Kim Burke:4:30 to 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays, September 8, 15, 22, 29. $40 per student Grades K to 5.
BLUE MANGROVE GALLERY
Town Center 1089 N. Collier Blvd., Suite 437, 393-2405
- August Featured Artist: Exhibit runs through August 31. Join us for JoAnn Sanborn’s 1st special feature exhibit here at Blue Mangrove Gallery. JoAnn is an Island treasure with her signature Everglades palm trees blowing in the breeze and across her daily blogs. Do stop by and view freshly created originals.
- 30”x40” giclee by Clyde Butcher: Remember to visit the Art League and pick up your entry form for the chance to win.
MARCO ISLAND FOUNDATION FOR THE ARTS
Contact: Sandi Johnson 642-0015
MARCO PLAYERS THEATRE
Town Center 1089 N. Collier Blvd., 642-7270
Season resumes in late fall.
CEDAR BAY YACHT CLUB
705 E. Elkcam Circle
MARCO ISLAND HISTORICAL SOCIETY
394 6917. http://www.themihs.org
Compiled by Christine Neal, executive director of Marco Island’s Center of the Arts. Marco Island’s Center for the Arts is located at 1010 Winterberry Drive, 394-4221; firstname.lastname@example.org."
-- Arts Calendar » Marco Eagle