Collier County beach parking stickers now available via 13 locations in Collier County.
Pickup locations below.
The Collier County Parks and Recreation Department opens two new locations on Thursday where residents and non-residents can pick up the stickers.
Stickers are now available at the Naples Regional Library from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. on Thursday and at the Freedom Park Education Center from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Effective June 1, county beach stickers will no longer be available at Naples City Hall.
Non-residents will pay $50 for a beach parking permit. The sticker is good for 12 months.
Collier residents already pay for beach parking permits in their property taxes.
All residents and non-residents may pick up a beach sticker at any of the following locations:
Caxambas Park - 909 Collier Court, Marco Island
* East Naples Community Park - 3500 Thomasson Dr.
* Golden Gate Community Center - 4701 Golden Gate Parkway
* Immokalee Community Park - 321 N. First St., Immokalee
* Max Hasse Jr. Community Park - 3390 Golden Gate Blvd. W.
* Veterans Community Park - 1895 Veterans Park Dr.
* North Collier Regional Park - 15000 Livingston Road
* North Collier Government Services Center - 2335 Orange Blossom Dr
* Tigertail Beach, 490 Hernando Dr., Marco Island
* Vineyards Community Park, 6231 Arbor Blvd.
* City of Naples City Hall - 735 8th Street South (through May 31)
* Naples Regional Library - 650 Central Ave. (effective April 1)
* Freedom Park - 1515 Golden Gate Parkway (effective April 1)
Beach stickers should be placed inside your front window on the driver's side of the vehicle near the dashboard.