Star Spray Foam Systems Helps you Claim Your Tax Credit for Energy Efficient Measures
Add your Naples Florida Press Release or Company Profile to NAPLESPLUS
Press Release Give your opinion about this listing via "Review" or suggest corrections/additions
– Star Spray Foam Systems helps you claim your tax credit for energy efficient measures like spray foam insulation.
Star Spray Foam Insulation, LCC is helping residents of Louisiana to claim tax credit by ensuring that their homes practice energy-saving measures and maintain energy efficiency all throughout the year. From non-solar water heaters, roofing, to spray foam insulation you’ve installed in 2011, you can reap tax deductions by following these steps.
Here’s how you can collect tax credit for energy efficiency:
1. Go to the IRS website (http://www.irs.gov) and get the appropriate forms for the specific tax year you are filing.
2. Obtain the following forms:
3. Don’t lose your receipts.
4. Remember that credits are nonrefundable. Credits are available only when during your tax liability period.
5. Keep in mind that these tax credits can be collected only once. Credit for home energy improvement system like spray foam insulation are limited to the year you installed them.
6. For federal tax credits expiring in December 2011, a $500 lifetime limit is applied. So if you’ve collected $500 or more tax credit from 2006 to 2010, you cannot collect more tax credits.
7. Here are some household energy improvement systems eligible for tax credits through 2011.
Biomass stoves having thermal efficiency rating of 75% tested with lower heating value. You can take credit for installation costs. These stoves use biomass fuel to heat water or homes.
HVAC. This includes central air-conditioning, electric heat pumps, boilers and furnaces and air circulating fans. Heat pumps and central air-conditioning are both qualified for $300 credit. Boilers and furnaces can claim a $150 credit, while air circulating fans can get $50 credit.
Metal roofs and asphalts roofs with Energy Star qualified materials. You can get 10% credit for material costs.
Insulation. This includes spray foam insulation. You can get 10% credit or up to $500. These insulation systems prevent heat loss or air leaks into homes. Insulation must be the main feature. Products under this system must meet the 2009 International Energy Conservation Code and Amendments. Installation and labor costs are not included in the tax credit.
Fuel cells systems. You can get 30% tax credit including installation cost. The system must attain at least 30% efficiency, having a 0.5 kW capacity.
Wind turbines. You should have a nameplate capacity not exceeding 100 kilowatts. Get 30% tax credit without upper limit.
Solar water heating and photovoltaic systems. Get tax credit for 30% of cost. Like wind turbines, no upper limit is given for solar energy systems.
Geothermal heat pump. Get 30% tax credit including installation costs. The pump must be available on second or principal home.
To learn more about other energy saving systems like spray foam insulation that entitles you for tax credits, visit www.ecostarfoam.com . Or call: (504)383-3261
About Eco Star Foam
Star Spray Foam Insulation is locally owned and operated by Brad Harris. Our Office is located in New Orleans and operates in the Gulf South region to include Biloxi to Venice. Baton Rouge to Houma. Brad Harris has been a residential builder since 1996 and has a complete understanding of Residential and Commercial business and considers the most efficient and effective means of accomplishing the job under any circumstances. .
Contact details: Brad Harris Eco Star Foam 5826 Louis XIV New Orleans, LA 70124 Phone : 504 - 383 - 3261 Website : http://www.EcoStarFoam.com
NOTE: If your business information is incorrect, or you want ownership of your page (free), please see How do I modify my NAPLESPLUS business listing or find out more about this business?