Novi, Northville MI Realtor Says Prepare for Vicious Spring Housing Market
Add your Naples Florida Press Release or Company Profile to NAPLESPLUS
Press Release Give your opinion about this listing via "Review" or suggest corrections/additions
Northville and Novi, Michigan residents need not fear or stress out over the forthcoming spring housing market as it approaches, but be prepared. The spring housing market in 2015 is sure to be a busy one according to all statistics and forecast.
When deciding to sell in the spring housing market,the first thing Tom Gilliam suggests is to write the pros and cons down on a paper table when you have a clear mind and can focus on the things that are important regarding your home. Some things Novi and Northville potential home sellers may want to consider are; functionality, investing (in the current home), market value and neighborhood. Is the home fictional or has your family grown out of the home? Whats market valuecurrently and is it worth selling it to get the most equity out? Most importantly, before you decide getting into thespring housing market according to Tom Gilliam is to find a local real estate professional to do a thorough market analysis of your homes current value. You can get one here at Toms website and he will send one your way via email: http://homes2moveyou.com/comparative-market-analysis/. A Comparative Market Analysis is an important first step in Selling a Home in the Novi, Northville Mi. area; it is full of statistics and other criteria that a Realtor like Tom uses to determine what the value is of your home in comparison to similar homes that has sold or currently on the market in Novi, Northville Michigan.
Once you have made the decision to enter into the spring housing market based on your list of pros and cons and the Comparative Market Analysis you receive, it is now then time to have a professional Realtor to come out and view your Novi or Northville Michigan home to help you make suggestions on what may need to be done to get your home in showing condition. One bit of advice Tom gives is to Beat your competition to market! as this spring housing market will be vicious!, with still record low rates, easing qualifications from lenders and the low inventory we are now experiencing its sure to be interesting and challenging. The market according to Tom is Leveling out meaning what use to be a buyers market in Novi and Northville, Michigan is a sellers market at this point and time and in the spring housing market. I believe by the end of 2015 home sellers and buyers will be on a more level playing field.
As your local Oakland County, MI real estate professional I specialize in listing in the Novi, Northville area, I know what it takes to sell in this spring home selling market thats fast approaching, and it would be a pleasure to assist you every step of the way. Lets take a hard, objective look at your home together. Prioritize what needs to be done, and decide how much you can spend in time and money to make it look its best before opening it up to buyers. Get rid of all clutter and put some of your stuff in storage to make the rooms and closets roomier. Put together an information packet on local amenities, your utility bills and other helpful information for buyers.
Together we can avoid the Bad Six: Many home sellers in the spring home selling market in Novi and Northville MI make costly mistakes and dont do their homework. Your home is the one of the most valuable investments you can make in your lifetime. When youre selling your home especially in spring home selling market youll want to pocket the biggest net gain possible. When you sell your home you really want to know your competition and if at all keep one step ahead of them and avoid costly mistakes. Together we can avoid these six:
1) Over-Under Pricing By setting the price too high, you turn away the best prospects for your home. By asking too little, youll probably sell faster but net less from the sale. We can do a comparative market analysis and a home visit to help you set the best price for your home.
2) Selling as Is In a highly competitive spring home selling market you are best served to show your home at its best. Home buyers want to see your home in move-in condition from the first day its listed. Together we can point out your homes best assets and highlight them.
3) Over Improvements While cleaning and clearing out clutter is important to get your home ready for sale, undertaking a major project could cost more than what you can recover from the sale. However, some major repairs, like replacing a roof should be addressed if needed.
4) Selling it yourself Although selling your home yourself (FSBO) looks tempting as a way to save money, survey show that self-sellers net less from the sale then sellers who use a Realtor. And self-sellers find that agents do a lot more than most people think from bringing qualified buyers to keeping things on track to settlement.
5) Failing to Offer Financial Incentives Special options can attract buyers without costing too much. Often incentives like a home warranty, paying points or some closing cost can be figured in when setting the price of the home.
6) Ignoring your Agents Advice As we are experienced Real Estate professionals, we know what works and what doesnt. Lets discuss together any advice you are uncomfortable with or disagree with, and together we can find the best way to sell your Novi, Northville MI home in the forthcoming spring selling market.
Call or visit my web site at http://Homes2moveyou.com
Press Contact: Tom Gilliam RE/MAX CLASSIC 29630 Orchard Lake Farmington Hill, MI 48334 248-737-6800 http://Homes2moveyou.com
NOTE: If your business information is incorrect, or you want ownership of your page (free), please see How do I modify my NAPLESPLUS business listing or find out more about this business?